Monday, December 29, 2008

My KAL went to the pond

Yes after working and posting about my KAL project - I finally actually looked at it and "HATED IT"! Although the alpaca was lovely - it wasn't the right fiber for this project - I needed something with more stitch definition and less "fuzz". So ripped I did - and now I'm back to the middle of Clue 4 and the shawl and I are much happier! The ancient alpaca will have to wait a little longer - maybe the fuzzy scarf that came as a bonus with the KAL! I'll take a picture tomorrow and you can see the differences!

Now that you can see the picture isn't it much better - this is Knit Picks Shadow in Sunset done on a size 4 needle! I have used up the first ball and about a yard of the second ball! And it's getting bigger! This is probably the last time I photograph it until finally blocking it!

No comments: