Friday, October 24, 2008

Hats, More Hats and Chemo Caps

Okay this would be 5 of 12 and I'm making good progress! This pattern was so much fun to knit, but when I first started it I had reservations. That and I hadn't done cables in awhile, but it's done and I'd do another. Then while at lunch with knittie 5 I found out that she was totally out of chemo caps and had just been contacted by a local hospital that had requested more. So there's a lot of need out there folks, and to quote the master herself....KNIT ON!



And this would be my "In-Between" hat - another stash buster. Why oh Why can I only think of Olivia Newton John when I see this cap! Must not sing Xanadu - Must not sing Xanadu! This is 4 of 12, don't think I'd do this one again.



And 6 and 7 are the Beaufort revisited, because I can knit one in about 4 hours, because I have the yarn, because they are pretty, because they fit just about anyone who grabs one, and finally because of recent life lessons - I could never say no to someone who asks for Chemo Caps!




No comments: